what's missing?

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

brotherly love


the other man in my life


what's strange about this picture of me and my brother lance (left) is the spooky ethereal light glowing from the tree tops. i swear you can make out a set of eyes positioned on what appears to be the head of a fluffy white lion with stumpy legs and a nubby tail. my brother, being of a more reasonable nature, would agree with amusement about the fluffy lion shape, but would also insist that i drew the eyes in, and then ask me about "the deal" with what appear to be my budding teenage breasts.

sadly, one of us is telling the truth.

5 Comments:

At May 24, 2005 5:48 PM, Blogger spanish eddie said...

finally, a month later, a new post!

 
At May 27, 2005 10:26 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

that lion looks more like the flying bed in Bedknobs and Broomsticks than a lion to me.

 
At May 27, 2005 11:29 AM, Blogger missing said...

i was thinking you would think it was more of a bison frise looking thing, actually

 
At May 31, 2005 4:23 PM, Blogger Jami said...

but really what is the deal with your little breasts?

 
At June 14, 2005 4:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mon, mais vos seins grandissent et paraissant vraiment ferme et souple.

M. Ted très bien fait

 

Post a Comment

<< Home